Monday, September 29, 2008

Through the eyes of a child...

I have to admit this wasn't my idea. My crafty 5 year old told me yesterday I needed to start a blog like Aunt Shel. One of Aunt Shel's favorite things to do is take pictures. Em is following in her footsteps! Notice the self-portrait she took with our old camera! Here are some of her other pictures...

Sometimes it is the simple things in life...like the neighbor's tattered flag blowing in the wind.





Who knew a shadow would be picture worthy!



10 toes
This picture is especially for Aunt Shel!









2 comments:

Ivory Raven said...

What a brilliant idea to give a child a camera. They see things so much differently then adults.

TJ said...

I am considering giving my old digital to Mable for Christmas and getting a new one for myself.

Good thing we live in a digital age!