Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strokes and folks...

Another week of summer vacation is quickly coming to a close...I can't believe how fast 2 weeks can actually fly by! We are having fun though and keeping quite busy!

Miss Em actually agreed to smile pretty for the camera. Can you believe it?!

Here are the many faces of Matthew. He has lots of expressions for someone so little.
Here is sober Matthew.

What 'cha got mom?

Crabby Matthew...he wants the camera and I won't let him have it!

Watching big sisters.


Madie and Emma started swimming lessons today. Thanks goodness for indoor pools. It has been so cold and rainy lately in the morning that I don't know that they would get anything out of outdoor lessons. They had a blast!

Emma only has 2 in her "moonfish" class. They got to jump into the deep end...seen here.

Madie is a "Guppy 1" and is learning the basics. She did much better on day 1 than she did last year. A little less nervous.

Of course, I didn't get the pics uploaded right...can't you see the excitement and anticipation is killing them?









1 comment:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

fabulous picture of Em! Love it when she smiles!