Miss Madelyn is now a kindergartener!
That's right, the long awaited moment has come and she has NOT been disappointed! She loves school and can't wait for tomorrow. In fact, after the first day, her comment went something like "I can't wait for ALL my days of school!" I hope that enthusiasm lasts her entire school career!
That's right, the long awaited moment has come and she has NOT been disappointed! She loves school and can't wait for tomorrow. In fact, after the first day, her comment went something like "I can't wait for ALL my days of school!" I hope that enthusiasm lasts her entire school career!
Miss Madie on her very first day of kindergarten!
Emma began her year in second grade as well. She has a new teacher who she is enjoying. She thinks she is funny. I am excited to see her enjoying the start of the new year in the new school. I was a little nervous but a smooth beginning made the rough transition last March very worthwhile!
Miss Emma on her first day. I can't believe how big and grown-up she is becoming!
You have heard the saying about raising kids that begins with "it takes a village", well in our case it takes Grandparents! I don't know what we would do without 2 fantastic Grandmothers who drop their daily routine to come help us out for a few days at a time. Both Grandma G. and Grandma R. came to stay with the kids while I got back into the work routine! It was a fantastic help and a great joy for the kids. I hope that they will always treasure their memories of the times when Grandma came to visit and stayed with them! I know they look forward to it for days before they get here! And then there are 2 fantastic Grandpa's who live on cold cereal and ice cream while Grandma is away! We can never repay you and appreciate your help more than words can say!
*hugs*
We have been busy with other things as well. Birthday parties, work, household stuff, back to school open houses, playing with kitties and horses, and enjoying the great weather.
Hopefully it won't take me two (maybe 3) weeks to get back on here! Here's hoping!
1 comment:
Your girls look so grown up and beautiful! Glad to see your post- missed reading about the Read's!
Post a Comment