In other news...September has been a crazy busy.
- School is in full swing and so we have busy getting back in the habits of reading every night, spelling lists and getting to bed early. That is slowly getting easier with the day getting shorter but 8 seems to come too early for the girls.
- I am slowly getting accustomed to my routine of school/motherhood/wife/housekeeper. The transition from summer to work seems to take me a month or two. Whenever I get testy, Brandon politely reminds me that it is like this every year. Thank goodness he is so patient!!! :) No shocker here but I can be a little high strung every once and a while!
- Matthew is busy playing trucks, tractors, football and watching the combines in the field. A new favorite pastime. He is talking non-stop and repeats everything. When I call the dog stupid...here come Matthew "stupid dog". Oops.
- The girls are busy with soccer and having a great time. 3 weeks left.
They have also started Girl Scouts this year. If any one is in need of cookies in the Spring, I know where they may be able to get some! - Brandon has been busy working and helping me get kids where they need to go.
- I went to the craft show at the fairgrounds last weekend...fabulous. I found some great trinkets for me and a couple other very cool finds I can't talk about...Christmas is coming you know! The girls went with me and had a great time. Madie loved to touch EVERYTHING. I think my phrase of the day was, "look, don't touch!" Future shoppers they are!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Isn't it disturbing to hear your kids when they talk just like you?
Post a Comment