
We had our family pictures taken in June, the first time since Madie was 1! I do believe it was about time! We hired a local lady to come to the house to do the pictures. She did a fantastic job and was absolutely great with the kids. Even my big kid relaxed a little had a little fun with it. All of the pics were taken on our acreage which is fun. Here is a small peek. {I tried not to use my absolute favorites as they may be seen in a Christmas card later on! :) }




In other news...
- We have been enjoying summer with a pool pass! That has been a lot of fun and the kids have really enjoyed it.
- Some little boy has a birthday next week so plans are in the works for a party!
- Mom was down the last two days. We had fun doing some shopping and of course~playing!
- We had the annual family reunion on my dad's side! Lots of good company and good food!
- The kids and I went to play with Grandma and Grandpa G. for a couple days. Fun times on the four-wheeler! Matt loves it! "I had fun Momma!"
- The girls have been busy with critters...we have had 3 litters of kittens this spring. Luckily they were litters of 2, 2, and 3! 5 of them found new homes this week, the other two are just opening eyes. These along with horses (borrowed from Grandpa R.) and dogs keep the kids busy, busy, busy. They are usually out the door in the morning before I am even out of bed!
- I think we have turned the corner with potty training! WooHoo! It is bitter sweet, on one hand I am sooo ready to not buy diapers any more but on the other, it means my babies are getting big!
No comments:
Post a Comment