Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Countdown to sanity ~maybe

Only 12, count 'em 12, contract days left until summer break. I cannot wait for summer to get here. My hope is that a couple months at home will help little man to get well - for more than a week or 2 at a time! He has done well for a couple weeks and then last Thursday I ran him to the dr~his ears were full of fluid. Not red, just fluid so we waited for the antibiotic. By Friday night he was ready for it. Sunday we started a fever so I begged the ENT to get us in early. Bless their hearts they did. Imagine my shock and surprise when the ENT says, "His ears look perfect, he has tonsillitis." Great. Lovely. Fantastic. Here we go with tonsils. So there isn't anything we can do. Thank goodness Grandma G. was on her way down to get Jacob and Ry so they could move into their new house. Gram came early and took care of Matthew, or rather cleaned my house while Matthew slept all but 5 hours during the ENTIRE day. Thank you Mom!

This is how little man has been for the last 4 days. Sleeping. This bug has wiped him out!
Matthew and I during one of his few waking moments today. The fever looks to finally have broke though ~ 'bout time!

Grandma Madie and Matthew. Emma was already on the bus and missed this photo session.


Miss Madelyn. She wasn't about to smile!




No comments: