No, this hasn't turned into the all Matthew blog...it just so happens he has had a lot going on lately. The girls have been busy playing with our new neighbors across the street. The also had Vacation Bible School this week. Busy, busy.
Matthew got his first haircut this morning. Now he looks like a big boy. I always hate that first haircut...it always seems to make my baby look so old. He didn't know what to think at first but got used to it by the end. You would think I would have it down which order to upload photos in by now but as you can see, I am once again out of order! The end of the haircut is pictured first.
Almost done...
Matthew got his first haircut this morning. Now he looks like a big boy. I always hate that first haircut...it always seems to make my baby look so old. He didn't know what to think at first but got used to it by the end. You would think I would have it down which order to upload photos in by now but as you can see, I am once again out of order! The end of the haircut is pictured first.
1 comment:
Adorable!
Post a Comment