Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Spontaneous was the word of the day. Aunt Betsy called this morning wanting to take the kids to the zoo. So, we all packed up and headed out. We first had a picnic at the park and then did the zoo. Fun times were had by all.

I liked these birds...I kinda feel like this some days! They had hair that stood about 3 inches on the top of their head.


Matthew didn't quite know what to think of the baby goat at the petting zoo. Emma (at the bottom) dug right in, as usual.

The whole clan, Ryan, Jacob, Matthew, Madelyn and Emma


This little guy came right up to the fence. All the kids liked him. He is a Golden-Headed Tamarin


Jacob face to face with a lizard of some kind...see him on the log?


Emma and Ryan


Matthew and Madie (Jacob was off and running at this point and I didn't catch him in a photo)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will have to check my photos but I am sure I have a picture of you looking just like those birds!!!!