Sunday, January 3, 2010

This and That

Once again...I have uploaded pics in the wrong order. One would think I would figure it out one of these days...oh well. I will try to guide you through... Christmas break flew by...tomorrow it is back to work and school for all of us. I look forward to a sense of normalcy but know that it is a farce as we are to be moving in 27 days! Aaaahhh!!!! It's too long to pack everything but short enough to be packing, so what to pack???
Yesterday we got back from celebrating Christmas with Grandpa and Grandma R. We had a great time. We cooked, made homemade ice cream, did some sledding, played Wii, and tried to save Grandpa's baby goat (we were unsucessful). :( Zero degree temps are not compatible with brand new babies on the farm. There was also the opening of presents...here are some pics of the kids with their new gifts...


The girls got an Easy Bake Oven...they made a yellow cake on their first try. I always wanted one of these growing up...now I can live vicariously through my girls!

Matthew playing with his new workbench. Let the pounding begin! Madie loves it too!


Great Grandma R. and Matthew watching us sled down the hill. This was his favorite window. He loved all the birds eating off the bird feeders. He would grab anyone he could and show them the birds!


All the grandkids...Matthew, Dylan Madie and Emma


Matthew rocking in the same chair dad did when he was little!


Before we headed out for Christmas celebrations, Emma had time for a sleepover. She had her good friend Celeste over. They even had matching pj's. No, it wasn't planned, just luck. They had a ball!

Wishing you all the very best in 2010! May all your hopes and dreams come true.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Great photos! I secretly donated Mable's Easy Bake oven. It was such a pain for such a little cake. The girls didn't like to eat it either.

Shhh... don't tell.