Or can it...
Let me set the stage...Matthew and I had just gotten the girls on the bus. We were headed towards daycare and I had the radio on. A great old Bon Jovi song comes on...I am singing along. From the back seat I hear...
"Mama...Mama..."
I turn my head
"Sssshhhhh" he says with his pudgy little finger pressed to his mouth
"Sorry, I'll quit singing" I say
I look back a few seconds later after I began to realize that my 20 month old child just told me to quit singing. He was bobbing his head to the music.
My singing can't be that bad...can it?
3 comments:
I can't carry a tune to save my life. I don't think the Gray family is musically gifted AT ALL. Daren would puncture his eardrums if he had to sing in the midst of us!
Funny! I have had that from my 5 year old. At least he knows how to appreciate a good song!!
he, hee...the boy is smart!
Post a Comment