Whoa...2 postings in one day! I mustn't outdo myself! Ha! Emma decided a couple of weeks ago that she was tired of the snarls in her long hair. I tried to get her to comb her hair when she got home from school. I might as well have saved my breath...it didn't seem to register. Sooo, today we visited Anita, our favorite hair stylist. Em is looking very stylish in a chin length bob with a slight stack in the back.
BEFORE
AFTER

6 comments:
Very cute! Mable's hair starts to look stringy when it is too long, so I like the chin/shoulder length.
We are working on brushing our own hair. Mom does a little too much sometimes for the sake of speed. ;)
Too Cute!
LOVE IT!! Looks great! We're doing good here; I'd be doing better if Isabelle would actually sleep from 11pm to 3am! **sigh**
It looks nice Emma!!!
Aunt Shel has the exact same cut!
This is a real neat hair cut.
LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I will cut mine this way.
G'Pa
Post a Comment