Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stripe madness

I had a moment of madness...I decided to paint stripes on the wall in the basement. This will be the playroom for the kids. I am really pleased with how the stripes turned out. We didn't even have much paint that leaked under the tape. The other picture shows the space where the office will be. I painted the wall the chocolate brown to accent the stripes. The rest of the walls are going to be taupe. Leave a message and let me know what you think. A big thank you to Aunt Betsy for helping all day! She is the master at edging the ceiling. A professional couldn't have done better!




7 comments:

Betsy said...

Mark loves it too!!! I think it turned out awesome.

TJ said...

Love it! You two should start your own HGTV show. ;)

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Wow, sis! I LOVE it! Great work.

Unknown said...

It looks great Ang!!! Hope to see it some day!

Anonymous said...

I really like it Angie. You and Betsy did a good job. Can't wait to see it. You know it always looks better in person. I bet the girls really like it.

Staci said...

I should have hired the 2 of you. I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

Lovin the stripes Ang!! I have a thing for stripes anyhow, but I love your color palette too! :) Nice work! Carri