I am home today with a little boy who is sick. He is running a 101+ temp for the second day in a row. I am really hopeful that this isn't the start of another horrible winter. We shall see... The girls LOVE their little brother and would do just about anything for him. For example.
"Emma, can you go get a kleenex?"
"Why?" (imagine it in a whine)
"Because Matthew needs one."
"Oh, ok"
Every single time. I think they are in trouble when Matthew figures out how to manipulate! This morning, I was trying to get a few things picked up after breakfast so the girls were entertaining poor Matthew. Emma sat and read a book with him for quite a while. I tried to capture Matthew resting his head on Em's shoulder but he kept looking at me.


Grandma and Grandpa G. got Matthew some toys for a sand box (green - is there any other color?). Of course we don't have a sandbox right now so I picked up some dried beans at the store. They work just as well although they are easily spread around the house...Brandon loves it! I think I have been told how great of an idea that was about 20 times. Anyway, it keeps Matthew busy and he loves it.

1 comment:
I hope Matthew feels better. Mable ran quite a fever one night this week too, although she can easily hit 104+. :0
Post a Comment