I don't know if you can see it, but the paper stick is completely soaked and bent over. I took it away a short time later...I didn't feel like doing the Heimlich today!
In other news...
We have been busy with the norm.
Emma:
Soccer was played today even though temps were less than ideal.
School is going great! Her reading is really coming along and math does not seem to be an issue.
She had a fishing excursion for school on Friday, her dad went with her. Let's just say she has devised a plan to go fishing again!
Madelyn:
She had field trip on Friday as well. I walked with her class to the fire station. She claimed her favorite part was walking through the truck... and mom coming along...
She had a sleepover with her friend Cate...they are like two peas in a pod and were together from around 9 yesterday morning to 11 this morning.
Matthew:
Learning new things everyday. His lastest trick is getting out attention and then pointing our his wants. It works.
Loves Sweets! Um, yeah, he belongs in our family!
Loves a stick...hit 'em if ya got 'em!
1 comment:
Lollies rules!
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment