Friday, October 23, 2009

This and That

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. First, my pictures wouldn't download, then blogger wouldn't upload. So needless to say, I haven't messed with it! Here is a little bit of what has been going on lately...

We taught the girls how to do headstands in front of the wall. It was lots of fun. Madie is good enough she can turn on the lights and keep her balance! Betsy and I did this a lot when we were kids!
Last Monday (the only really nice day) we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch after work. Fun was had by all. Madie enjoyed jumping off the hay loft into the big pile of hay!

Matthew liked all the animals. I would love to know what he was telling the kitty. It had to be something like "Run for your life!"


Pumkins here, pumpkins there!
Gourds and pumpkins everywhere!



More! Want to see more!
Little man had a blast. He threw the biggest tantrum when we left. I don't think I have ever gotten the back-arching, leg kicking assault when getting in the carseat before!


Dad, Emma (making silly faces) and and Matthew enjoying the nice evening.









2 comments:

TJ said...

I will have to teach my kids that. Maybe it will keep them busy for awhile.

I love the last photo.

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

maybe, just maybe, that is whats wrong with the two of you...too much time spent on your head! :)