Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!

The last week and a half has been a little busy. Here is a quick, picture-less synopsis!

  • Happy Birthday to Brandon! We didn't get time to celebrate during the week since it was parent-teacher conferences at school and I had to work. We were able to go out to eat Friday night at Texas Roadhouse. Gluttony was the word of the day! But was it good!
  • A big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa R. They took the kids for us for the weekend. Since it was a 3-day weekend it worked out great! This gave Brandon and I some time to celebrate his birthday and get some Christmas shopping done. We thoroughly enjoyed our QUIET time together!
  • Kudos to both girls! Both had great reports from their teachers. Keep up the good work!
  • Matthew continues to get bigger. He is not really showing an interest in talking quite yet but can get his message across with pointing. Whatever works
Pictures soon! (if I get them taken!)

No comments: