Emma and her friend, Celeste
Emma and Madie had their friend, Celeste, over to play this afternoon. They went to daycare with Celeste from the time Emma was 2 and Madie was a baby. Emma and Celeste are what you would call BFF's.
My hope for them is a lasting, meaningful friendship.
I hope they remember to find the time to call each other when they are grown and have their own families. And it can't always be the same person calling, reciprocate.
I hope they remember that distance is going to happen but keeping in touch is important.
I hope they endure the new friends that come into their lives...
I know I have found lasting friends that I wouldn't have guessed would be the ones who would stand the test of time. I have also had friends who I thought we always be there disappear...
We shall see in 20 years...
My hope for them is a lasting, meaningful friendship.
I hope they remember to find the time to call each other when they are grown and have their own families. And it can't always be the same person calling, reciprocate.
I hope they remember that distance is going to happen but keeping in touch is important.
I hope they endure the new friends that come into their lives...
I know I have found lasting friends that I wouldn't have guessed would be the ones who would stand the test of time. I have also had friends who I thought we always be there disappear...
We shall see in 20 years...
4 comments:
...but the best friends are sisters!
AMEN!!! I don't know what I would do without the two of you!
Awww, love you guys.
What about me?!? ;)
Post a Comment