Thursday, December 17, 2009

Caged!

We have been busy with Christmas preparations. Emma had her school Christmas Concert last night. She did a fantastic job and looked just gorgeous, of course, I am partial! The music instructor did a fantastic job at keeping the program to exactly 1 hour!


This is how I found Matthew yesterday - CAGED! He climbed into Buddy's kennel - yuck but cute! He did throw a small tantrum when I made him get out. At almost 17 months he is perfecting the art of the foot stomping tantrum. Lovely!


3 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Emma-Gorgeous!
Matthew-too funny!

TJ said...

Love, love, love the hair! My mother-in-law would say something to the effect you should put her hair in rollers every night, like she did for her kids. ;) Ummm.. no.

Betsy said...

Beautiful picture of the Fabulous Miss Em! Cute of Matthew, too...I seem to remember Emma doing that as well!