For some reason...Madie has been into sleeping on the floor. Every night at some point she makes her way into our room and onto the floor. Not great accommodations if you ask me but she doesn't seem to mind. The other night, Brandon went to turn off their closet light before bed and found Madie in her own room on the floor with all her babies lined up in her bed, neatly tucked in.
I found Matthew sound asleep the other day when I went to get him up for church. He looked so cute, I just had to take a picture. He is doing all sorts of new things. He will tell you what a fish says, a gorilla and a dog. He can get his point across extremely well without ever having to say a thing!
1 comment:
Very cute photos! You don't want to hear about my kids recent sleep habits. Grrrr....
Post a Comment