Saturday, May 29, 2010

Livin' Life

That's what we have been up to...livin' life. Sorry about the no pictures. I am being too lazy to haul myself up the stairs to get the camera...I will try to post those later!

I have been accused of false advertising! The Daily Read she says - HA! More like the Monthly Read! Sorry we have been busy...here is just a taste:

  • Last night Aunt Betsy, Uncle Mark and cutie patooties Jacob and Ryan came over for a bonfire. We had a fabulous time! The kids and Mark stayed in the tent, the rest of us opted for a bed which was conveniently located 50 feet away! We had a beverage and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. Mmmm...perfectly browned!
  • This morning due to the festivities of the previous night, Matthew, Brandon and I all took a nap at 9 am this morning. The girls vegged out with a little Animal Planet - Em's favorite station these days!
  • 4 days and counting of school are left. The girls are super excited! We have been busy with wrapping up the year. I am not done til the 10th but things are slowing down considerably. Here comes 2nd grade and Kindergarten!
  • Yard work...I don't believe the previous owners believed in weed control. I have spent hours weeding! Brandon and Emma helped with the garden this week...thank goodness for a tiller!
  • After hours of standing on my head weeding, I got a little bit of vertigo and fell over...literally. I stood up from picking a weed and over I went...I provided the good laugh of the week! I'm always good for an embarrassing moment!
  • Grandpa and Grandma R. stopped by with Great Grandma R. today. It was great to see her! Pretty spry for almost 92!
  • Tomorrow is Jacob's 4th birthday party! We are going to party some more!

Signing off...

No comments: