Monday, May 31, 2010

A Hairy Situation

Matthew had a haircut tonight. Brandon got out his trimmers and 20 minutes later here we are! We are really looking like a big boy...


We discovered the wildlife preserve a few miles away. They have free range buffalo. They are quite impressive...and big!


Grandma G. made the kids aprons. They are adorable and come in handy when the kids help me bake. They love to help and are quite handy to have around!


Matthew even gets in on the action these days. He has an apron as well...

I must be at a loss for words today. I think we are all tired from the big weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what is quite handy to have around? The kids or the aprons? I must be tired from the long weekend too:)

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Private Matthew L. reporting for duty...SIR.
Ha! Perfect for the pool!

Love those cute aprons!