Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Perfect Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone! We have had a great weekend here. Quiet, unscheduled, perfect. A quiet weekend is a nice reprieve from the hustle and bustle of a normal week. We have even taken the summer off of t-ball. I keep hearing parents complain about 2-3 games per week. I think we made the right decision! This spring has been super busy with the move. We have been working hard on getting the landscaping cleaned up. I must say it is looking good!

The front of the house. The hostas are gorgeous. I just hope they stay that way following the frost we had last night. I covered up the annuals but decided the perennials had to fend for themselves!

The view from the front step. The flower bed on the right was an big fat weed patch. Brandon went to work with his tiller and it is looking great. A little preen and we are set!

The flower bed next to the garage.


Anyone know what these beauties are called? I was thinking they were bleeding hearts but someone told me they are only red...any ideas?

The view off of the deck.

Makes me smile!
Happy Mother's Day!






2 comments:

Betsy said...

Happy Mommy's Day to you!!! Your landscaping is lookin good! And those are surely bleeding hearts. I had only seen them pink but once I saw them I'm certain they are, too! Like the new header!

TJ said...

Looks great! Want to come to OK and weed mine? ;)