
The 3 muskateers after a hard day of preschool/daycare/school.

Matthew crawling into my lap. A favorite spot of his these days. He is such a mommy's boy right now. It is kinda fun after having a couple girls who worship dad! Remember how the girls had fair warning about Matthew's crawling? I caught it on video...click below to see what he has learned! A smalll disclaimer...my house in the middle of the week is not pretty. I think all clean surfaces have a magnetic attraction to stuff! For some reason a husband, 3 kids and a full time j0b take up most of my time...who knew?
4 comments:
so cute!
life is over for those girls!
Oh, he is getting so big! Are kidding me? That is what my house looks like after cleaning it for a day. ;)
Adorable!!! Watch out, here comes trouble!!!
I agree, -- your house on a bad day is better than an excellent day around this joint! *sigh* That video is awesome though -- wait til he gets even faster and stronger! :)
Post a Comment