The weather outside yesterday was gorgeous. At one point the thermometer on the car read 75 degrees. I was able to open the windows for a while and air things out. Madie came home with a fever of 103. Tylenol did wonders and she was out riding her bike after an hour. She woke up this morning with 103.4. *sigh* I think we need a quarantine and Lysol bomb... I guess with 3 kids in 3 different places we are going to get the crud! Spring can't come soon enough!
2 comments:
My kids haven't been to school all week. Both my kids can run really high fevers (104+) and HATE medicine. In fact, if you can even get it in their mouth, they gag or vomit 90% of it up. So, we usually just let things run their natural course.
I am seriously considering homeschool.... ;)
Ang..you all would get along well with the Baarts' too!! We have had some sort of illness here since Jan 1st. Been THE LONGEST winter of my life. In fact I'm in bed right now........ILL!! Caden was 103.5 Sunday. Took him and Kennedy to Dr. Monday. Pus coming out his ear...Both on Amoxicillin. Lee home and in bed sick Monday and Wednesday. Now Carter and I yesterday and today!! FUN times!! At least we all shared the love this week!! Hang in there, you're not alone...Carri
Post a Comment