I don't know if any of us remember being 4 years old...but after yesterday I wish I could! The excitement has been building since Emma's birthday party last month. We have been giving an almost daily countdown to the big party day. Yesterday arrived with excitement in the air! She couldn't wait for the fesitivities to begin. Grandma G. was making the cake~ she couldn't get here soon enough! Family was gathered in the basement talking about the finishing touches when Madie commented " But what about my party?" Ok - enough said...let's get to the party!

Madie's new suit from Aunt Shel and Uncle Bri
"It shows my belly button!"

The coup de gras - a new bicycle. Emma wanted to bring it in so I let her. Madie saw it and said "Emma did you get a new bike?" I think it took a good 30 seconds for her to realize that it was hers! She loves it. She is the most appreciative child you will ever find. I bought her new socks and undies last week and you would have thought I had given her the moon!

4 candles on the cake! The official day...Wednesday.
(Notice Jacob -gotta blow too!)
1 comment:
Yeah! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Love the new bike! :)
Post a Comment