Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Holidays

Wow...it has been way too long since I downloaded pictures! I will give you a quick recap of the last couple weeks...
I think we are finally over our little round of illness. I can't believe we all made it out without any major catastrophes. And now let the holiday celebrations begin! I have to say I am a little scrooge...I haven't wanted to play pass the baby...we have had enough illness to last the rest of the season!

Sunday we had the family Christmas with Great Grandma R. This is the family with grandma. Good luck getting the girls to smile!
Matthew at Thanksgiving. Ya think he is ready for the larger size pants? I can't keep this kid in clothes for nothing! He is growing so fast. Already 17 pounds.

Emma rocked Matthew to sleep while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.


The night before Thanksgiving, Les was kind enough to help us unload 70, count 'em, 70 sheets of drywall. We are beginning to see the end of our 5 year basement finishing project. Since Madie will be 4 in March, we are about right on target. The first room was finished right before her birth.




1 comment:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

yea! thanks for the picture pleasures today!