Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Marvelous Misadventures of Madelyn!

3 is such a wonderful age. She is full of such curiousity. She loves to laugh, play and have fun. She still likes to give hugs and calls me 'mama'. She is cute as a button. And then comes the annual Sunday school Christmas program at church. Age 3 and +standing for 1 hour = shananagins! And we just happened to have the camera with. Keep in mind she was standing by little Eleigh, who is also cute as a button and mischevious. She has lots of curls and a personality larger than life! Let's take a little picture tour of the morning?!

All ready!

The beginning, we are doing well! Only 3 minutes in! Emma standing to Madie's right did wonderful all the way through. She kept looking at me with this smirk that said "Ooh is Madie going to be in trouble!"

Don't ask, I don't know...


Playing with Eleigh's dress


For some reason the fascination was on the shoes! At one point she was sticking her tights to the Velcro on her shoes, hm mm, what happens when...




blurry, but you get the idea...

I see London, I see France! As did the whole church. You could hear the giggles go through the crowd. ~sigh~
Luckily, we were just about done at this point. I asked her about it afterwards and she didn't really have much to say. Next time, we will talk about the expectations of standing in front of a crowd!







2 comments:

TJ said...

Ha - great pictures and story!

Our program is next week. I am sure Pearl will be entertaining. ;)

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

OMG! I laughed my ass off!
First of all, she is too flipping cute for words in her little pink sweater dress.
The picture of her bent down & Emma checking on her looks like she passed out or something :)
and the one on the floor...the pretty panties shot::PRICELESS!
Great blackmail for when she is 15!