Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks. We are all prepared for the big ice storm. All I ask is the power stay on. For some reason 3 kids and no power doesn't sound appealing. Don't know why... Hope everyone stays safe the next 24 hours!


Madelyn during our attempt at capturing Christmas photos. Needless to say, I haven't gotten a Christmas card made this year.

Emma at the big family Christmas. I just love this picture...classic goofy Emma!

Bathtime Matthew. We have started giving him baths in the big tub. He LOVES them! I don't know why but this photo is a little blurry.



2 comments:

TJ said...

Cute pictures! I can't ever tell who Emma looks like - you? Maddie and Matthew are all Brandon.

The picture of Matthew looks like he is an angel floating on a cloud. ;)

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

looks like a whole batch of trouble to me....