Monday, December 22, 2008
A work in progress...
Well, our five year basement finishing project has taken some great leaps forward the last couple days. (It began when I was pregnant with Madelyn~she will be 4 in March.) We have been working hard on putting up the drywall. Brandon is doing a fantastic job and I cannot wait to have the extra space and a TOY room. Sometimes it feels like my upstairs is vomiting toys. When it is finished, there will be a family room, office, toyroom, bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms. Yippee!
Brandon working hard. This is part of the family room. He has it figured out that for every 8 inches of TV you need a foot of space. The room is 14 feet deep. Uh...112 inch TV...keep dreaming dear.
Organization has been a challenge...so Brandon got an early Christmas present this weekend. I feel better, don't know about Brandon! That and now the little vermon can't steal tools (the dog, not the kids!)
I hope I can post this! For some reason, the girls don't like to wear clothing when they are at home. They get dressed and an hour later they are "hot". Even yesterday when the wind chill was -25! They definitely don't get that from me. Anyway...this is Madie cleaning up the drywall dust. Very helpful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks great. I wish we had a basement. *sniff* *sniff*
My kids spent years partially naked around the house too. It isn't a cause worth fighting for me. They are dressed whenever we leave the house. That is a job in itself.
Pearl has moved to phase 2: changing clothes 10 times a day. Laundry was easier with naked kids. ;)
Wow, I thought my house was the only one that vomited toys!
Post a Comment