Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Absolutely full of it!

The devine Miss Em will be 6 on Saturday

Emma has been in rare form the last couple days. I don't know if it is all the excitement leading up to her birthday on Saturday or what the deal is. Here are some examples:



Sunday: She goes to put her crocs on to go to Sunday school and says : "I am going to wear these anyway, even if they are crap." What? Say that again? She looked at me like ~ I know I shouldn't have said that but...

Tuesday: "Dad, I think I'm allergic to Madie."

Wednesday: I get home from town and picked up 1/2 of Emm's birthday gift, a new fish. Emma is all about animals and pets. In fact she has offered to give up Buddy to get a cat. Anyway...I decided a fish we could do. After she looks at it for awhile she says "A bunny would have been more exciting" Better love the fish honey...there is no rabbit in your future.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny! Glad I'm not the only one with sassy kids!

Unknown said...

Boy am I slow! I was trying to figure out how you bought half of a fish!! Can't believe she is going to be six! I still remember when you first told me you were pregnant! Wish we were closer and could visit more often!