OK.
I'm confused?!?
I could have sworn I didn't have a teenager in the house yet but for some reason these were the comments made in my house this morning from my almost 4 going on 14 year old daughter who woke up WAY on the wrong side of the bed! (Imagine all statements below said in the tone and inflection of a teenager!)
HELP ME!
I'm going back to bed!
I only need ONE light on!
Don't look at me!
What can I eat (for breakfast)?
I answer ceareal, oatmeal, waffle
NO, what can I EAT?!
She goes to her room comes out 2 minutes later, looks at me and says "What?"
I decided not to reprimand her for the way she was speaking...didn't know what might happen if I did?! Probably the right move since she was able to correct herself.
Is it possible for hormones to start at age 4?
4 comments:
I can think of one word...retribution! It sucks doesn't it:)
Sounds like Aidan -- maybe they should get married! Imagine -- it'd be the Reed/Book wedding!! HA! :)
Katie: too funny, they could be on headlines with Jay Leno! :)
I love a girl with some attitude!
*snap*
I know! You couldn't make up something better than that!! :)
Post a Comment