I need help...I keep seeing this in e-mails and have no idea what it means. I think this will probably show my age and how clueless I am. What does it mean when someone writes ~No Problem J. ~I don't get the J. Any ideas???
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the J is microsoft outlook 2007 (maybe earlier too) translating the smiley face :) into a smiley face like the yellow ones a cirle with two eyes and a mouth inside. But when it leaves 2007 rich text format it turns into a capitol J ... :D weird huh?
I had no idea! I use 07 so I suppose that means I am sending J's to others :) I wasn't sure what LOL was for the longest time. I thought it was lots of love:)
3 comments:
the J is microsoft outlook 2007 (maybe earlier too) translating the smiley face :) into a smiley face like the yellow ones a cirle with two eyes and a mouth inside. But when it leaves 2007 rich text format it turns into a capitol J ...
:D weird huh?
I had no idea! I use 07 so I suppose that means I am sending J's to others :) I wasn't sure what LOL was for the longest time. I thought it was lots of love:)
What Joan said, she is so sharp.
There are entire blogs and discussions devoted to the problem, if you have some extra time. ;)
Post a Comment