Today we had family over for another party. The kids love their grandparents and aunts and uncles. The basement was nice to have finished as the kids made good use of it on both days.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Party hard...ALL weekend!
Emma's grand 6th birthday weekend festivities have come to their conclusion. I must say I am relieved. A whole weekend of partying was enough for me. On Friday she took cupcakes to school and got to be birthday princess for the day. On Saturday 5 of her friends came over for a party. They had fun but 3 hours got to be a little too long as I had a couple girls in corners pouting for a minute or two. Otherwise everyone got along well - what a nice group of girls.
We played "pop the balloon" but the fun way - no hands or feet, only bottoms. Emma was nice and told me I couldn't play cuz I would win for sure. Thanks kid...
Today we had family over for another party. The kids love their grandparents and aunts and uncles. The basement was nice to have finished as the kids made good use of it on both days.
The highly desired MP3 player...with Hanna Montana, High School Musical and The Chipmunks in rotation.
Today we had family over for another party. The kids love their grandparents and aunts and uncles. The basement was nice to have finished as the kids made good use of it on both days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
I enjoy reading your blog. I think both my girls are about 1 month older than yours, so it is a interesting comparison.
This blog is just comedy! 'you can't play cuz you'd win for sure'! You can't make up stuff funnier than that! :) As a side note, I'd surely win b/c I'm still sporting maternity pants. *sigh*
Post a Comment