Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Abby

I need help....leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Which would you prefer...
Having your time off all together (ie 10 weeks in the summer) - or having time off throughout the year (work 3 days a week year round)? And why?

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Having time off throughout the year!!! Summers are nice, but that break throughout the year would be nice--more time with the kids, a break from work...or in the case of summer, a break from the kids! :) Although it is nice to have holidays off...

TJ said...

I think with small kids, 3 flexible days would be the best. I think with older kids, summers off would be better.

Just my 2 cents!

TJ

Unknown said...

As someone who currently stays home full time I would suggest working 3 days a week. You tend to appreciate your kids/spouse/home so much more when you get a break from it and ten weeks in a row is a long time! Plus, there are still holidays and possible vacation throughout the year! One more thing...just imagine a day off while the kids are in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Alli said...

I love my two days in the office schedule. That way I get some real adult conversation and then appreciate my kids on the other days. I have to admit my house gets messier.