Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mommy Math

I figured that since Emma is working on some simple addition at school, I could do some math of my own. Here goes:

2 kids in school/ preschool + 1 infant = 1 crazy year of illness
10 days of antibiotic that aren't working + 1 ear/ sinus infection = 3 shots of rocephin for little man
2.5 hours up in the night Wednesday + 2 times up at 1am Thursday= 2 adults and 1 baby in the bed Thursday morning
2 adults+ 1 baby in the bed = 2nd horrible nights sleep
2 of my children + 1 other child at daycare = 1 day off for Brandon as Jackson now has the cold
3 sick kids + 190 day contract = 1 stressed out mommy!

I keep thinking about the song "I will survive", maybe it should be my motto. HA!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Maybe "If you are going through hell, just keep on going..." might be a better tune. ;)

I wish you all a speedy recovery. I don't like staying home, but dealing with sick kids and no family wasn't a life we could deal with. Daren travels, too, so it would be all me. :(