Happy Birthday Dad!
My dad...I find myself thinking and sounding more like my dad everyday. In fact, sometimes, I have to look over my shoulder because I would swear he was there. I've been known to use the phrase "pay attention to business" with the girls. Wonder were I got that.
My Dad taught me some great life lessons like:
"surround yourself with good people and you won't have any problems"
I think I heard "watch those intersections" everytime it was time to drive back to college.
I think one of the biggest lessons was that a little hard work and common sense would get you the farthest. In fact, I think he could appreciate this article


5 comments:
Is that you or Angie getting married?
Cute baby picture and Happy Birthday, Uncle Royce!
That's me! I am Angie! Easy to forget who's blog you're on!
Sniff, Sniff...
Ah - IT IS! I am so mixed up. I just saw Betsy's blog and figured out my goof!
You look wonderful no matter who you are. ;)
Nice tribute!
I did good--didn't I!
Love you, Happy B'day.
Post a Comment