Sunday, April 5, 2009

On the Mend?

Could it be that we are finally on the mend? Brandon thinks I am jinxing us by posting this and I will take full blame when the next child gets sick, oh, say tomorrow? Anyway, Matthew had his 3rd shot of rocephin and is acting like he feels good again. WooHoo! Emma is doing quite well with her little mishap. She is healing well and getting along just fine. I finally got a good look at the inside of her upper lip yesterday. She made hash out of her labial frenulum (the little thingy that connects your gum to your lip). That may be why she bled so much out of her mouth. We thought a tooth may be loose initially. Anyway, cross your fingers!
The girls were supposed to sing in church this morning for Palm Sunday. Em is quite firm in the fact that she does NOT want to get up and sing...she is embarrassed. "Everyone will look at my stitches". What to do...I think I may be sympathetic on this one.
TTFN ~Ta Ta for Now!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Good news! I know what you mean about jinxing. I was going to post on how we drive these crappy cars that never break down, but I decided against it. Too many trips to Tulsa this spring to hang that over my head!

TJ