- Monday was spent at Aunt Betsy's. I think they had a good day. The kids did well according to Aunt B. I just hope Betsy thought so!
- Tuesday was back to Kelly's. Jackson ended up with a stomach flu at noon so the day was short. Grandma R. came to save the day. A big thank you to Grandma! I don't know that we would have survived the school year without Grandma R. and Grandma G.!
- Wednesday was pretty typical.
- Thursday Brandon went golfing with some guys from work and brushed off the dust. Golfed a 51 with 2 pars - not bad after 4 years without golfing. We treated Grandma to some Jersey Freeze while daddy was away. Grandma headed for home after she got to watch some tumbling at the girls' weekly class.
- Friday was a good day back at Kelly's - no illness or injury calls! Hooray!
- Yesterday the house needed a major cleaning so we got that done, played outside, fertilized the grass, and tilled the garden spot. A good day. The pictures are of Matthew.
He spotted Emma outside the sliding door. We pulled out the walk-behind toy and he walked across the living room. All I did was slow it down so it didn't get away from him. Nine months old on the 21st!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Status Quo
Week in Review:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's getting too big, too fast, too cute! Love Gram G
Post a Comment