Blogworthy: adverb or adjective. An action, event, or thing that is worthy of posting on the blog. "That story is blogworthy."
Example:
Brandon: "Emma, what did Mrs. R. teach you about at school today?"
Emma: "Fans"
Brandon: "What about fans?"
Emma: "They spin.
Brandon (mumbling to me): "Smart Alick little girl..."
Really, are children at the age of 6 supposed to understand sarcasm??? I think mine does. Brandon doesn't think it was funny, I think it is hilarious! Higher level thinking in action!
Angie: "Maybe she really did learn about fans today. Emma, why did you talk about fans?"
Emma: "We didn't talk about fans..."
Example:
Brandon: "Emma, what did Mrs. R. teach you about at school today?"
Emma: "Fans"
Brandon: "What about fans?"
Emma: "They spin.
Brandon (mumbling to me): "Smart Alick little girl..."
Really, are children at the age of 6 supposed to understand sarcasm??? I think mine does. Brandon doesn't think it was funny, I think it is hilarious! Higher level thinking in action!
Angie: "Maybe she really did learn about fans today. Emma, why did you talk about fans?"
Emma: "We didn't talk about fans..."
1 comment:
you are in so much trouble with that one....just sayin.
Post a Comment