Matthew waiting for the bus. The pictures are a little blurry since a little boy I know got his fingers on the lens...
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
First Day...
The first day(s) of school have arrived! And it wouldn't be our style if we didn't do it up right! Sooo, Emma got sick starting Saturday night with some sort of stomach ailment and was still not well Monday morning. Needless to say she missed her 1st day of 1st grade. At the time I think she felt miserable enough that she didn't really care. Madelyn got started on schedule and loved her first day. She jumped right in. I walked through her room and I don't think she even noticed! She has a new teacher this year so that was exciting! And for Matthew, it was back to daycare...he has also had some trouble getting used to the new routine!

Matthew waiting for the bus. The pictures are a little blurry since a little boy I know got his fingers on the lens...
Matthew waiting for the bus. The pictures are a little blurry since a little boy I know got his fingers on the lens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw your facebook status ~ I hope it isn't an omen!
That is so cool that she can ride the bus to preschool! That would be great! That is one of the main reasons we are looking into getting a minivan right now. So we can help carpool kids to preschool.
Post a Comment