Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy, Busy

I don't know why but weekends seem to come and go like the wind. We were busy this last weekend with a hodgepodge of things. It also hit me that this is my last week of summer and then reality sets in again...back to work!

We went to the southeast part of the state and visited Great Grandma Bernita. We ate lunch and had a great visit! She enjoyed seeing the kids.


I thought this was a great picture of Brandon! One of the girls took it.


We also visited Great Grandpa Jack. What a sweet man. He also enjoyed the company.


Matthew and Jack getting to know each other.


We also stopped at the local Mennenite (I think that's how you spell it?!) furniture store. I could spend hours looking and have to stop whenever we go down. I have been working on my breezeway the last couple weeks and found this bench that works perfectly! Another room done. I only have 1 more room in the house that needs paint. Not bad for 5 years. They left the house with only primer paint after they built it so it was starting to look a little scuffed where the kids took their shoes off. Check one more thing off my list-woohoo!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What's that on the wall above the bench?