Saturday, February 20, 2010

7th Heaven

The Fabulous Miss Em turns 7 years old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast 7 years flew by. She is smart, spunky, sassy and silly. There is never a dull moment when Em is around. She is looking forward to her party tomorrow...if it happens. The weather seems to be getting in the way. Oh well, we will save the fun for another weekend!


Classic Em


I attempted another cake. This time for Em's birthday. I had a lot of fun putting this one together. Not bad for effort #2. I originally was going to put a bow on the top but couldn't quite get over the "heavy" look of the fondant. Sooo, I abandoned that and went to circles...

Happy Birthday Emma~We Love You!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Emma!!!
Love the cake!!! It is fabulous.

Katie said...

You did a great job! Seriously, I want to come next time..... :)