This is the final product. I decided to move my cornice board from the old house. I was having nightmares of dropping the kids off at daycare and seeing it in the garbage. So, it came with us! The old window was slightly larger than this one but I don't mind the over-hang. I think it will grow on me.
The painter in action. Notice the lovely faux finish that was on the walls. Hideous! It had a lovely orange tint to it...it is now GONE! Feels more like home already.
Before signing off, I need to thank all those who donated their time and muscles to the cause! Grandma and Grandpa G., Grandpa and Grandma R., Brett, Mark and Betsy! We love you all!
3 comments:
bye bye orange faux!!! yucko!
I love the color you chose & the cool ceilings. I cant wait to see more!
The paint looks GREAT!!! It makes a world of difference. I bet you could find some dummy panels to go under your cornice board and you wouldn't even notice that overhang.
Ah, I like the retro paint. ;) Good idea hiring painters. Some things are worth the money.
Good luck w/ unpacking.
Post a Comment