Monday, March 22, 2010

Gotta Wear Shades...

We have been slowing working on making the new house our own. I forgot to get a before picture of the girls room but it was bright pink and purple. It also had an excessive amount of nail holes - large and small - on the walls. The girls were super excited to get home from school today as the painter is back (I love her!!) and doing her thing. She started with the girls room today. I got the girls new bedspreads for their beds. They also got a full length mirror and lamp from Grandma and Grandpa G. for their birthdays. Voila...they have a brand new room. Warning: It's so bright, you gotta wear shades! I wasn't exactly expecting neon green when I picked out this color. I kinda like it though. Tomorrow...Matthew's room. A more subtle shade of brown is on tap.



The new paint and bedding...



Another view...

The previous owners had put shelving on two walls. The girls love it for their nick-knacks. How do you spell that?!?

4 comments:

Alli said...

Love it! By chance, where did you get your bunk beds at?

TJ said...

Very cute! I love the spreads and the twin over full.

The Talk Times said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Talk Times said...

We got the bunkbeds at Homemakers...