My friend Katie called me this morning. She won tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert tonight from a local radio station and asked me to go. I am super excited! I have not ever been to a concert...should be a great night. Thanks Katie...you are the best! I will post more on that later! Gotta run...lots to do before show time!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Steely Blue and the Black-Eyed Peas
Well, the painter finished up today with the master bath. It looks divine! Goodbye to the last yellow room. Don't get me wrong, yellow is a great color...just not in every room. Our master bath went from sunshine yellow to Steely Blue. Not blue...not gray...perfect! Notice my model in the picture again! He was in rare form this morning!
I worked from home today doing progress reports for report cards this week. I don't know that there is anything more boring! 40 students to review progress and write a note to parents. I find that after the first 10 I am saying the same things over and over. Way to go! Great work! Keep it up! You get the idea...blah...blah...blah. The one thing I will say is that a typical day in my job does not leave me doing the same thing for more than 20 minutes at one time...7.5 hours of the same thing...no thanks!
My friend Katie called me this morning. She won tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert tonight from a local radio station and asked me to go. I am super excited! I have not ever been to a concert...should be a great night. Thanks Katie...you are the best! I will post more on that later! Gotta run...lots to do before show time!
My friend Katie called me this morning. She won tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert tonight from a local radio station and asked me to go. I am super excited! I have not ever been to a concert...should be a great night. Thanks Katie...you are the best! I will post more on that later! Gotta run...lots to do before show time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
blue + white = the perfect bathroom colors!
have fun at the concert...here we go, here we go, we're gonna rock!!
Post a Comment