Happy Birthday Miss Madelyn!
Miss Madie turned 5 years old today. I can't believe how fast time flies! She has kindergarten round-up next week and before you know if she will be off on her first day of school!
We had a very busy day today. Daddy decided to take the day off and play with us! First we headed to town to get some new swings for the swing set. The old ones were pretty rough and pinched fingers quite often. When we got home, we decided to start a fire in the fire pit and roast some hot dogs for lunch. I can't even begin to describe the yummy goodness that was roasted marshmallow!
From then on, it was play outside. We walked, swung, slid, rode scooters, all sorts of other fun outdoor activities. Brandon and I have decided that spring and summer are what is going to make the move to the acreage well worth the work and hassle. We are loving it already and have spent the better part of the last 2 days outside.
Miss Madie turned 5 years old today. I can't believe how fast time flies! She has kindergarten round-up next week and before you know if she will be off on her first day of school!
We had a very busy day today. Daddy decided to take the day off and play with us! First we headed to town to get some new swings for the swing set. The old ones were pretty rough and pinched fingers quite often. When we got home, we decided to start a fire in the fire pit and roast some hot dogs for lunch. I can't even begin to describe the yummy goodness that was roasted marshmallow!
From then on, it was play outside. We walked, swung, slid, rode scooters, all sorts of other fun outdoor activities. Brandon and I have decided that spring and summer are what is going to make the move to the acreage well worth the work and hassle. We are loving it already and have spent the better part of the last 2 days outside.
Miss Madie blowing out her candle!
1 comment:
The Best to You, Miss Madie! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!
Post a Comment