Friday, October 10, 2008

10 questions...

The guilty party....(although Emma comes in a close 2nd!)
Here are the top ten questions heard in my house on a daily basis. I swear I can answer some of them in my sleep.
10. Do I have school today?
9. Where are my shoes?
8. Have you seen my baby?
7. Do I go to Kelly's today?
6. What's for dinner?
5. When is quiet time?
4. When does dad get home?
3. Can I hold Matthew?
2. Can I have a snack?
and the number 1 question heard at my house....drumroll please....
1. But why??? This question comes in all forms from why standing alone to Why does Emma get to... or Why are you doing that....to Why do you have to go to work? I am thankful for her natural curiousity...but we can stop with the questions...especially when she already knows the answer 99% of the time!

2 comments:

TJ said...

How cute - I like the picture of Maddy.

Pearl told me today: "Mom, you need to listen to my words." Not a phrase I use so I wonder how many times she hears that at pre-school. ;)

Tara

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

WHY dont you like the question WHY?
Hee-Hee! This too shall pass....