Saturday, October 18, 2008

They're at it again...

The girls have been at it again with the camera. Here is life from their point of view...


Emma: Matthew after his bath

Emma: The girls have discovered cresent rolls...they love 'em

Emma: Jerome La Phantom - our friendly ghost


Emma: Our pumpkins from the Kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch. I surprised her and went along as a chaperone.



Madie: Matthew...I don't know why he has such a concerned look on his face
A side note: The other day Madie and Emma were fighting over some random toy. Emma had taken it away and Madie was crying and squealing and pointing. We always try to get the girls to use words to solve these issues...not always very successfully but we try. Anyway, her dad told her to use her words, expecting her to say something to Emma like "Can I have my toy back". Instead we get a very loud, emphatic "IT'S MINE!" I guess she used her words...point taken! What's left to say?






No comments: