Well, today is the day that I have been dreading for 10 weeks now, the day I have to go back to work and leave my two little munchkins at daycare. Madie and Matthew are starting a new daycare today. We went and visited yesterday and all of Madie's apprehension disappearred. Matthew should be fine...it is me...I am the one who wants to stomp my feet, scream and cry "do I have to!?" But I guess that wouldn't be appropriate for a 31 year old woman huh???
Maybe I should take a lesson from my daughter and say "this is going to be fun mom!" *sigh*
2 comments:
I think he got his CHINS from his aunt shel.....awe.
Ah... he is a cute guy.
I am glad that I can work from home. Living so far from family and Daren's travel schedule would make it a nightmare for me to work full-time.
Have a good first day back1
Post a Comment