Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

Big puppy dog brown eyes = bad news for me!!! Yep...you guessed it, I got suckered by the big brown eyes...and not from Madie...from my 30 year old kid! He has talked about how much fun a Wii would be for the kids to play with for a long time now. Well, last night we stopped at Wal-Mart for pumpkin paint and we came out with a Wii. Usually, they aren't in stock so I can safely escape the video game isle...last night, my luck ran out. I am a complete sucker for the big browns... All I have to say is Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, not to mention Happy Father's Day!

(I must admit, it is fun...sshhh...don't tell!)

Em's got her game face on...first game boxing!

Good jab Em!


Madie has a great combo going on!


This is what we really went to the store for...pumpkin paint!


So much fun...






4 comments:

Staci said...

We love our wii, I hope you have as much fun as we do. Great investment!

Betsy said...

When can we come play???

Katie said...

SUCKER!! :P

TJ said...

Good Lord! Your house is clean. A picture like that in my house would have a debris field in the background. ;)

Have fun with your new toy!